Monday 13 October 2014

Autumn Hair Care

Autumn Staples: Hair Care

Hello again! I'm back with my last post of Autumn Staples, this time I'm talking about hair care. I've found a set of products that are really working for me, which means less bad hair days, finally! If only hair was weatherproof, but my picks here at least keep hair looking shiny and soft as well as voluminous. With all the wind and generally damp weather it can leave hair really flat, dull and don't even get me started on fly aways! So here are my hair care heroes:

autumn hair care, dry hair

autumn hair care, dry hair

From left to right:
Regis Designline Ultimate Radiance Leave-in Conditioner - Quite a mouth full I know! But this is the best leave in conditioner I've tried! Its around the £10 mark which isn't in everyone's budget, but if you want a brilliantly conditioning treatment which smoothes hair and adds a healthy shine, then this is worth the price. I can always tell the difference in my hair if I don't use it, this treatment makes my hair tamed, soft and stops the fly aways. I got mine from my local supercuts hairdressers, but I'm sure it can be found on amazon or something similar.
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hair Spray - This is a miracle hairspray, also very unusual! As you would think a hairspray is what you use at the end of styling to set hair, whereas this one you spray onto the roots of wet hair. Then when blow dried it sets your hair in place without any stiff or crispness that hairspray sometimes does. And to top it off, it adds plenty of volume to the roots and because it is set there, it lasts all day! Perfect!
Redken Powder Grip 3 - As loved by the likes of Alexa Chung, this amazing powder adds amazing volume! Placed onto the roots and work in with fingers, this adds instant volume and texture. The powder it's self is so different from the cheaper L'oreal copy, this volumizer almost sets the style into place, which is wonderful and a little like the Bumble and bumble product - but the 'on the go' version.
L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil - (mine is for coloured hair) This oil can be used a few different ways, several pumps of it on to hair as a treatment before washing, a few pumps onto wet hair before drying or a pump onto dry hair after styling. I prefer to do the last two, it just makes hair unbelievably soft and so shiny. I used this back when I had wrecked bleach blonde hair and it managed to some how make it look healthy!

I've always struggled with my hair to keep it looking nice when I leave the house or just looking healthy in general, these products are a winning set to me. Even friends and family that have tried them, love them too! I recommend giving them a try, they're appropriate for all hair types too!

If you missed my last post on Autumn Skin Care, you can read in here.
Or of you missed my first post on Autumn Make Up, you can also read that here.

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them. Or do you have any other hair care wonders you would like to share, please comment below!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment