Monday 6 October 2014

Now on Bloglovin!

Bloglovin...


I'm now on Bloglovin, I've so many posts coming up so keep an eye out! Just type in 'Lights camera lifestyle' into the site's search panel to find me! For those of you that don't have a Bloglovin account, I highly recommend it. It is a site where you can create your own profile and get involved in the bloging community, whether that be following all your favourite blogs to read on your personalised feed, or commenting/chatting with the blog's authors or fellow readers. It's a brilliant and easy way to keep up to date with all your favourite blogs and find new ones. Personally I just used to bookmark my favourite blogs, but using bloglovin has made it much easier for me and you never miss a post!
Give it a go!

Thanks for reading :)



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12974783/?claim=kexes2kts9h">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment